Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Wraith Unable to Cloak or Pickup - XBOX ONE

Sokki
Sokki Member Posts: 2

Today, Feb 7th, I played a game with Wraith when this happened. Details:

Loaded the game and joined a public match.

Prestige 0 Wraith, perks were tier 3 Overcharge, Eruption, and Floods of Rage with tier 2 Shadowborne. Ran yellow uncloaking speed and yellow Windstorm.

Loaded into The Game without issue.

Shortly began my first chase. Uncloaking worked fine but i missed the hit. She dropped a pallet, no stun, and i could kick it fine. Repeat 2 more times before i decided to cut the chase and leave. It was here i discovered i couldnt cloak. I would push the button (L2) and the bar to cloak would appear and instantly dissappear.

I moved forward accepting i have no power. Got into a short chase with a quick down. She went down under a pallet so i went to pickup asap. Here is where i had the same thing from earlier happen. The animation would play for 1/4 a second then stop. Obviously this prevents me from my win condition, and i definitely not bleeding all 4 out.

I sat under a pallet and got stunned to see if that would fix it but it didnt. I wound up just showing them gens and opening the gate.

I also noticed the chase music never stopped once it started. It confused me.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated