Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

PC - Extreme Desync As Killer

Soapbar
Soapbar Member Posts: 60

Steps to Replicate: Unknown, it happens extremely inconsistently. Sometimes I'll go days without it happening, sometimes I have it every match for a day, regardless of map or killer played. It seems to happen most often playing against console players.

Description of bug: There appears to be some extreme desync between Killers and Survivors in some of my matches. Survivors will often appear to be AFK on my screen, and will even have birds and generate loud noise notifications as if they were legit AFK. I even still have collision with them and can be hit by status effects such as Artist's crows. But on their screen, they just see me standing there for no reason and are actually doing gens and such.

Other effects of this bug are that if I hook a survivor while this bug is happening, and they are then unhooked, they'll simply A-pose on the hook. The hook will still be unusable, and sometimes they will appear on HUD as still hooked with a paused timer, and I still have collision with them.

(As a note, I can't remember if this hook in particular was a result of that bug, as this is from Feb 2nd., but it's a decent representation of what it looks like sans the hud.)

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated