Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Error code 300

Xendritch
Xendritch Member Posts: 1,842

Playing on steam and since yesterday I haven't been able to finish a game without getting an error. It sometimes says error code 300 and sometimes it just says it can't find my cloud ID but every time I go into the game playout the game but then get kicked out once I get to the postgame screen. It'll save my BP and fragments but not any challenges I complete and kick me to the main menu and I'll have to restart.

It says my internet connection might be the problem but I know it's not cuz I play through the game just fine and my ping is pretty ordinary. I already uninstalled and reinstalled and verified the game files and it's still happening. Any ideas on how to fix this?

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Xendritch

Updated my drivers to see if that helps will test it tonight. If that doesn't work next step will be to clear my cache.

• Xendritch

Clearing the download cache on steam seems to have fixed it. The saving data tendrils are still going a bit crazy at the end of the game but I get returned to the lobby and can queue up again now with the game saving my progress.