Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

PC | Cannot open survivor list

Arfus
Arfus Member Posts: 3

Hi,

So for a couple weeks, I have not been able to open the survivor list in the menu.

When I want to select a killer, there's no problem, the menu pops up and I can choose ; but when I'm playing survivor, it freezes my game, let me explain :

1- I click on "play as a survivor"

2- I click on the character list

3- The game freezes for about a minute (my pc partially freezes as well)

4- After that, the message "lost connexion to lobby" appears and I get kicked back to the main menu (sometimes it shows me the survivor list for 1 sec before sending me back)

I searched online, but I can't find anyone with the same issue, and I don't think that it comes from my PC because it only happens with survivor and I have no other problem with the game.

What I've tried :

• Verify the integrity of the game files (twice) --> nothing abnormal found
  • Uninstall / reinstall the game --> nothing changed
  • Check the game's consumption in the task manager --> nothing abnormal
  • Looked online --> I found nothing

So in the meantime, I switch survivors by pressing the "next" and "previous" bottom left arrows.

Also, I have the issue in the shop as well but since there's no lobby, I can see the list after like 2-3 mins (it's really long)

So if anyone can help me with that, that would be great.

1 votes

Need more info · Last Updated

Hello, would it be possible to attach logs from a session after you've reproduced the issue? They can found in this folder "%localappdata%\DeadByDaylight\Saved\Logs"