The entity gets more involved at higher ranks

Options

Hi All,

I have noticed a lot of feedback regarding survivors are favoured at higher ranks(i know this is constantly debated) however what if the Entity gets more involved with some new mechanics?

Such as:

1. The Entity now blocks windows after two vaults
  2. The Entity blocks lockers are three or four constant opens
  3. The Entity covers the last Gen making it slower to repair

Nothing overpowered or anything but just a way to make it more exciting for the high level survivors.

Thoughts?

Comments

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068
    Options

For each option it'd have to depend on how many survivors are left and whether it's SWF group or not. Since you'd fix some of the SWF issues but screw solo queue over. But those would be good for each individual survivor gets hit with those while not punishing someone else that gets caught in open trying to use said window.

You could also put a timer on the window so that after say 60 seconds that survivor can use it again and same for lockers.

• weirdkid5
    weirdkid5 Member Posts: 2,144
    Options
    I've always liked the idea of the game getting harder for both sides as you Rank up.

Like certain perks being locked out and such 
  • powerbats
    Options

@weirdkid5 said:
    I've always liked the idea of the game getting harder for both sides as you Rank up.

This would be really interesting to test out and especially for SWF groups, you could even limit it to each person may only have depending on group size between 1 and 3 non self perks.To make it even harder no 2 ppl could take the same op tier so to speak perk.

• TG_Cid_Orlandu
    TG_Cid_Orlandu Member Posts: 73
    Options

@powerbats said:

@weirdkid5 said:

This would be really interesting to test out and especially for SWF groups, you could even limit it to each person may only have depending on group size between 1 and 3 non self perks.To make it even harder no 2 ppl could take the same op tier so to speak perk.

Or you could make high rank survivors to have less perks slots, simple solution but really effective IMO.

• powerbats
    Options

@TG_Cid_Orlandu said:

@powerbats said:

@weirdkid5 said:

Or you could make high rank survivors to have less perks slots, simple solution but really effective IMO.

That works too or a combo of them, especially for high ranked SWF groups.

• KroolTheField
    KroolTheField Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 47
    Options

Getting the entity involved in the game at higher rank seems like a good idea. Though I don't like your suggestions.
    I'd rather see stuff such as extra bloodpoints (shards maybe ?). Playing at higher ranks isn't always a pain in the ass for killers if you face solo survivors and not SWF. (if you ended up at high rank, this means you have some skill but SWF I agree to say it can be quite op for good survivors)
    I don't like the fact that playing at high rank will make the game harder for survivors because I can already hear the survivors crying and depiping on purpose to play at low rank

• Sarief
    Sarief Member Posts: 543
    edited June 2018
    Options

@KroolTheField said:
    depiping on purpose to play at low rank

That's what going to happen.

Carrot works much better

As for the topic: this is idea for game-modifications, which should not be in ranked.
    Game-mod can be either weekly (brawl) or done by users, which is what shown to be good.