Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

PC - Bloodweb Error

SirrWolfie
SirrWolfie Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

This appears to occur on both survivor and killer on any character.

After spending and leveling up in the bloodweb, randomly the next level will not load and instead show the small red node and nothing else.

There are times where waiting a few seconds (10-15s) the next level in the web will load, however it can never load and cause an error message which restarts your game.

Error Message: "Bloodweb Error: An error has occurred while updating your Bloodweb"

Closing my game and trying to level up again continues this bug and I'm unable to level up any characters.

8 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• TiredDBDenjoyer
    TiredDBDenjoyer Member Posts: 16

Same situation, just started happening a few minutes ago. This patch has completely broke bloodweb spending, honestly incredible.

• antag0nisticw0mble
    antag0nisticw0mble Member Posts: 106

Great timing on this happenning too considering it's the day before reset.

• oporopolist
    oporopolist Member Posts: 69

I've just experienced this as well. Got completely stuck, didn't load the next bloodweb and then the "Bloodweb Error: An error has occurred while updating your Bloodweb" and need to re-initialize.

• glemoyn
    glemoyn Member Posts: 5
    edited February 2023

I have gotten the "Bloodweb Error" 7 times in the last 2 hours.

it even disconnected me from a lobby that was about to start the last time it happened.

Edit: I did try restarting the game, and my computer, and the problem persisted