Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Oni "Fire Moon warrior" Cosmetic bug and Demon Dash audio bug.

Excelsus_
Excelsus_ Member Posts: 1
edited February 2023 in Bug Reporting

The Spikes that come out of Oni's body when he is in 'Blood Fury' in his "Fire Moon Warrior" Cosmetic are supposed to be glowing red. Currently there is a bug that make them appear a plain black color. This bug occurs at all times when he is in 'Blood Fury' Below are two Images, the First one was a screenshot I had taken a year ago when I bought the Cosmetic. The Second image is a screen shot I took today, the Cosmetic in the bugged state.

Now the Audio bug. When Oni Demon Dashes in 'Blood Fury', the footsteps, and the armor clanking together are completely silent. Both the killer and survivors should be hearing both of these sounds. This audio bug occurs all the time. This audio bug can lead to problems for survivor players, It makes it much harder to determine if the Oni is approaching them or not which usually leads to them getting caught off guard and being downed. Unfortunately I am unable to provide a video of this bug, however it does occur every time.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated