Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

PC - Survivors turning invisible or their models are stuck in their last animation

It happens with and without Franklins Demise but with it, it happens almost every game.

The Killers named here are the ones I played. I don't know if the bugs also happen with the other killers.

How it plays out:

1. Enter Match as Bubba, Trapper or Dredge

2. Hook Survivor

3. After the Survivor got unhooked, the Survivor model stays beneath the hook and the actual Survivor turns

invisble for me. The hook is useless because getting close to the glitched Survivor, the game pushes me

back.

4. If the Survivor picks up an item, the item shows up in the glitched out models hand. I can get blinded by

flashlights, but can see where they come from and pallet stuns work too.

5. I can't see if pallets are dropped or not, they are always in their undropped state. Getting close to a dropped

pallet (reminder, I am never sure if they are dropped or not) pushes me back (Like with the glitched survivor

under the hook). I also can't destroy them.

6. Crows start to appear above the glitched survivor

With Franklins Demise:

1. Hit Survivor
  2. Survivor is stuck in its last animation (walking, crouching, etc.)
  3. All of the above issues (4-5) apply here as well, difference is, I can't hit the bugged out models. Crouching Survivors get crows above their head.
  4. The actual Suvivors turn invisble to me

This is the 5th time I write this because the website also crashes like a timebomb... BHVR, what have I done to you that I am this unlucky ?

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated