Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Initialization Error that won't allow me to Play XBSX

For at least six months now I've gotten an Initialization Error that will randomly pop up when loading the game up. It says "The game has initialized incorrectly and may not save your game properly. Restarting your game may resolve the problem. I am on the Xbox Series X and it seems to happen every 7-10 days though it has happened just a few days apart once in December.

Restarting your game, Xbox, clearing the cache, restarting my router etc does not fix the issue. All other games work fine. My wife has a Series S and she has the same error come up the odd time. My friend on the Xbox One also don't seem to have this bug happen. The game becomes unplayable until around 11am EST the next day, I'm not sure if they do a general maintenance or something with their servers then.

I've read of other players with XBSX having the same issue either on here or on Twitter. I'd just like it if BHVR would just admit their is something wrong and fix it finally. It is very frustrating.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated