Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Active OFF THE RECORD - no endurance effect, no hidden aura, only silenced pain grunts

bobobooo
bobobooo Member Posts: 13

Summary:

Perk: OFF THE RECORD

• doesn't give endurance effect
  • doesn't hide aura (most likely, or killer had ESP)
  • does silence pain grunts = together with perk icon countdown proof of the perk being active

Game scenario:

Just played the game against Nurse. I got freshly unhooked midgame with 2 genes started and 3 people alive, OFF THE RECORD activated, I ran to a new gen, started repairing while injured and OFF THE RECORD was still active and counting down. I heard Nurse going straight to me, obviously seeing my aura while the perk should also hide the aura. I hid in dark bushes without leaving scratch marks. Nurse attacked me without a hesitation and downed me with OFF THE RECORD still active and counting down and I got no immunity from Endurance effect. This happened in 2 separate cases during that round while active OFF THE RECORD didn't give endurance and didn't hide my aura. Pain noises were hidden and perk icon was counting, therefore those are proofs that the perk was active. I had no debuffs, I wasn't exposed, I was only injured and was supposed to get endurance.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• bobobooo

I used perks:

WINDOWS OF OPPORTUNITY

SOUL GUARD

OFF THE RECORD

DELIVERANCE

There was no ongoing conflict of perks. Only OFF THE RECORD active.

• VaporLion
    VaporLion Member Posts: 386

Repairing is a conspicious action and therefore your Endurance Status-effect gets removed. Off the Record is still active though, meaning that you still have no pain grunts and no aura.

• bobobooo
    edited February 2023

Okay, that explains the endurance effect.

But The Nurse also intercepted my next 4 games and tunneled me straight from beginning in all 4 games, so I just turned the game off for the day.

Off the record worked well in other games with non-cheating killers, so yes, no problem with the perk.

Thank you VaporLion for clarification of conscipious action, I didn't notice before.