When will the most useless addons buff? Spirit/Legion/Nemy/etc

Options

Right off the bat I will list here only those that I consider super useless, that do nothing and there are stronger alternatives.

I'll start with my main - Spirit

Kintsugi Teacup (Spirit)

Instantly recharges Yamaoka's Haunting after breaking a Pallet or Breakable Wall

Addon disadvantage: We give a hit to the survivor after phasing, the survivor gets a boost and does not throw the pallet, we catch up with the survivor for another hit, but the ability is recovered by that moment and even if the survivor throws the pallet, it will not give us anything. The thing is that the survivor gets a boost after a hit, which on average increases the chase by 15-20 seconds, the breakage of the pallet itself also takes 2 seconds (the cooldown of Rin's ability is 15 seconds).

Solution: I suggest that when a pallet or wall breaks, restore the ability and give an additional 1 second of phasing + 0.5 seconds for each subsequent pallet you break (if you did not spend the ability bar).

Frank's Mix Tape (Legion)

Increases the Action speed of damaging Generators by +20 % and breaking Breakable Wall by +30 % during Feral Frenzy. While performing these interactions, the Power Gauge is paused.

Addon disadvantage: While we break the wall or the generator, the survivors run further and further.

Solution: Add ability recovery for 0.5 (1) seconds after generator damage or should the ability pause last longer + and give haste 5% for 5 seconds.

Scrapped Tape (Doctor)

Changes Shock Therapy's Area of Effect into a hollow ring, placed 8 metres in front of The Doctor, with an outer radius of 4.2 metres and an inner radius of 3 metres.

Addon disadvantage: The ring makes it harder to hit survivors. Despite the rework of the doctor, this addon was either deleted or returned, but it was never rework, of course it gives some kind of challenge for playing with this addon, but nothing else, although the rarity is rare and I would like to get more benefits.

I don't play a doctor, so it's hard to come up with a good idea for this addon. I wouldn't mind if the illusions moved.

Deerskin Gloves (Huntress) and Melodious Murder (Trickster)

Both increases the speed of taking projectiles from the locker

Addon disadvantage: The speed of taking knives / hacthets is not enough to waste the addon slot, and the addon has no other options.

Solution: Increase the speed of taking knives / hatchets from the locker.

For the Huntress add: When you loot hatchets, a skill check is triggered for survivors repairing the generator, if it fails, progress is lost by 2% for each hatchet looted.

- If you take a survivor out of the locker, you replenish all hatchets, and other survivors reveal their auras for 12 seconds

For Trickster add: When you loot knives in a locker, your pallet breaking and window jumping speed is increased by 15% for 20 seconds.

- Every time you interrupt a survivor you get 15 knives.

- If you find a survivor in a locker, you will replenish all knives and get an additional 15 knives

Licker Tongue (Nemesis)

Addon disadvantage: Insufficient slowdown does not give the expected effect.

Solution: Add the ability to damage generators with a tentacle by 3-4% and so that the nearest zombie goes to this generator as if a skill check failed on it. Increase the duration or slow effect of tentacle strikes.

Unfortunately it's too long to present all the addons, there are too many useless addons in the game, I didn't list Doctor's maple knight, bubba's addons (Long guide bar and The Grease) and many many others.

Comments

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,279
    edited February 2023
    Options

Yeah there are a ton of killers that need addon passes. Like there’s more killers that need addon passes than don’t, probably 80% of the roster.

The problem is we can never get ahead of the problem because they’re releasing new killers that already need addon passes faster than we can fix the old ones. Knight for one recent example who has like 90% of his addons as trash.