Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

How can I keep up with new content?

So, I've been playing dead by daylight for 4 years, but recently I stopped playing for around 6 - 7 months, I feel like a lot changed. I've played against wesker quite a lot, (he appears quite often for me) but I've only played 3 times against the knight.

I've been pretty confused playing dbd since I came back, U guys have any tip you can give me to keep up with new content (specially with an upcoming chapter)?

Best Answer

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,709
    Answer ✓

Well..

obviously there is the in-game descriptions which theoretically give you all the info and I guess flying over these can’t hurt to get a first grasp of killer powers/perks.

Other than that, if available then you can always test out killers yourself on PTBs - even if it’s a midchapter PTB, you can use in-game currency on there to test out killers without losing the currency on live servers.

and then, there is of course content creators. Pretty much all the big known (and many small) YouTubers should have an overview video for new stuff on chapter releases where they go over the new stuff explain it and directly play it.