Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Exposing bug

The bug happened on PC

When playing The Pig I managed to trigger Make Your Choice multiple times in a match and Im sure Ive hit the

Survivor that was supposed to be exposed with a basic attack but they never got downed by my attack even tho they were supposed to be exposed.

Today I played The Nurse and had HEX: Devour Hope equipped. The totem was never destroyed in the game and when I managed to get 3 stacks I expected to down the next Survivor with my attack but again no downing. Just injured. This happened to everyone the whole game long BESIDES Feng Ming. I was able to put her from a healthy state into the dying state with one attack. But I was never able to one-hit the other Survivors. At 5 stacks I was still able to kill the Survivors by my own hand atleast so thats working.

I dont know if this happens with other Expose effect Perks. I also managed to one-hit a Survivor with Dragons Grip. So that worked perfectly fine.

Iron Maiden also worked perfectly fine with the exposing effect.

file:///C:/Medal/Clips/Dead%20by%20Daylight/MedalTVDeadbyDaylight20230221033725.mp4

The first clip shows how I got my third stack on Devour Hope and I landed a basic attack on Claudette which didnt put her into dying state.

file:///C:/Medal/Clips/Dead%20by%20Daylight/MedalTVDeadbyDaylight20230221033813.mp4

The second clip shows how I landed a basic attack onto Adam who saved Ace, which triggered Make Your Choice on him but neither did this perk cause him to be put into dying state, nor did my 3 stack Devour Hope put him into dying state. At the end of the clip you can also see the totems aura on the map. So the totem wasnt destroyed.

It seems to only effect these two perks tho since Noone Escapes Death, Dragons Grip, Rancor and Iron Maiden work perfectly fine.

Greetings

BleedingOut

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Wampirita
    Wampirita Member Posts: 809

you didn't post clips but their location on YOUR pc, upload them somewhere