Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Not getting window vault progress for tome challenge

Nos37
Nos37 Member Posts: 4,142
edited February 2023 in Bug Reporting

I'm working on the 14.2 survivor challenge, Leap of Faith (Vault a pallet or window while in a chase 6 times).

On Xbox One, I was playing on Mount Ormond Resort in the Ormond Realm as Jill Valentine while wearing her Revelations Gear (very rare linked cosmetic) and her 3 uncommon personal perk charms (Iridescent Counterforce Charm, Iridescent Resurgence Charm, Iridescent Blast Mine Charm) with an uncommon first aid kit and rare abdominal dressing addon using the very rare perks Windows of Opportunity III, Kindred III, Autodidact III, and Distortion III against a Legion wearing the default (male) cosmetic (perks unknown).

I was found first (as usual) and looked for a nearby window as the chase started. I got credit for the first two vaults, but not the third.

Was it because he downed me after I began the vault but before I could finish the vault..? If so, that should be fixed; only an interrupt (grab) should INTERRUPT a vault.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated