Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

MS Store Ver Not functioning properly.

Microsoft store (PC)

The issue has been here for a few months to my knowledge and has yet to be fixed. The way it works is you play a game of dbd, queued up with a friend. after your game when you que up again they will get into a match and for you it will still say you are searching for the game. During this time you will not be able to press anything. When they leave the lobby and join back to the que, it takes a second, gives them a matchmaking error then you still won't be able to touch anything. Eventually you will have to close the game manually.

When this first occurred i couldn't even task manager kill the game i had completely restart my pc to play again. for a short time around Christmas this was fixed and now is back again.

Steps for replication:

1. Log in on MS store and have your friend play on Steam.
  2. Play one game together.
  3. Que up once again.
  4. The bug should be going but when the steam user gets a game they need to leave that lobby.
  5. The bug is now in full effect.

This bug occurs pretty much every time i play now and makes the game unplayable if i need to reload the entire game again after every single match.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated