Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

This error message won't stop appearing, I've tried everything to make it go away.

jvg999
jvg999 Member Posts: 12
edited February 2023 in Bug Reporting

I think this might be a bug. I posted about it in the general discussions and got suggestions on how to fix it, but I tried everything and nothing worked, they told me to make a bug report if so. This keeps crashing my game and stacking disconnection penalties so now I just can't play. Please if there is anything, help.

I get this error message only when I'm in a match, any map, any character. The only exception is when I'm versing bots in custom game.

If I'm really lucky, I'll get to play 1, maybe 2 online matches before it crashes and this message appears on my screen. But this happens every time I boot up Dead by Daylight and I can't seem to stop it.

I play on the Microsoft Store version of Dead by Daylight, if that helps at all.

Post edited by Mandy on
1 votes

Not a bug · Last Updated

This isn't a bug, this is a technical issue, feel free to ask in our Ask the community sub section for community assistance to resolve.

This discussion has been closed.