Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Stuck infront of pallet after being hit

Freddyboy
Freddyboy Member Posts: 1
edited March 2023 in Bug Reporting

2 times in a row have i been stuck infront of an unthrown pallet on ormond while injured. While injured( maybe not but i haven't tried it) on Ormond, when i try to throw pallet down, it just puts me in place infront of the pallet, unthrown, i think on the killers and survivors side, im standing still, and the killer is able to down me but they can't pick me up. Surivivors can heal me but on my screen, im just standing still, unable to move. I just stay in place until i bleed out. i haven't seen it happen anyone else. Either my pc sucks, driver not being updated causing problems or its just a bug with my game. A way to replicate is be injured and try to throw a pallet on Ormond. i am also using dx12 so that might be causing problems too. Also the bug only happens on Ormond and never any other map.

Edit: Confirmed to be able to happen on other maps too, but normally happens right after trying to throw a pallet down, happened today when a freddy hit me but i didnt go into the dream world and was stuck at a pallet again, temporary fix is to change graphics settings. Exploitable as it can stop killers from picking me up as they ignore me and look for other survivors , even more exploitable if unbreakable is used with it ( this is just an assumption, as i have never done it) also it doesnt happened every time tho

Edit 2: Another interaction happened with the twins, couldn't take viktor off and couldn't be picked up either

Post edited by Freddyboy on
1 votes

Pending · Last Updated