Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

To Survivor Mains Only (or any player that has an answer)

MTA
MTA Member Posts: 27

Ok so, there’s not too many things survivors can do that’ll make me get annoyed directly towards them, t bags, flashlight clicking, pointing, waving, none of that stuff doesn’t annoy me when i play killer.

Whenever I get annoyed from something in this game whether if it’s auto aim, map layouts, even busted perks/addons survivors run, I mostly place the blame on bhvr for that kind of stuff since they put it in the game.

However, if there is one thing that survivors can do that will annoy the hell out of me and just makes me a little pissed off at them, it’s just waiting at the exit gate and waiting for the killer to arrive before they decide to escape.

Now before anyone says anything, i will state there are a few exceptions i give for it, whether if they’re injured and getting healing points, buying the rest of their team some time to make sure they can escape as well, maybe even giving the killer some points by hitting them at the exit gates, or even if the killer is doing a small amount of bming by smacking them on the hook or nodding their head (which as survivor doesn’t really bother me either, unless I’m already in a annoyed mood already), there will even be times where i chased 3 survivors out, and the last survivor is on the other side of the map or waiting at hatch until either kill approaches them or end game collapse is a second away from ending, sometimes a survivor waiting at a gate can screw over another teammate, because if one survivor is waiting at the gate and another one is being chased but don’t know where they are at, they are potentially screwing them over to possibly get a hatch escape.

So survivors, to my question, why do you like waiting at the exit gates to waste both your time and the killer’s time if it had nothing to do with any of the 4 reasons i stated above?