Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

List of Wesker issues.

albertoplus
albertoplus Member Posts: 296
edited May 12 in Bug Reporting

After playing a lot with Wesker i'm noticing some issues, going to explain them.

Issue 1 Description: Survivors sometimes can still sneak behind you after vaulting a pallet with Virulent Bound. You cannot relocate yourself to prevent them vaulting back before you gain control of your character again, making vaultin a pallet still a lose-lose situation.

Platform: Tested on PC

Steps to reproduce: Vault a pallet with Virulent Bound. The survivor can slightly go back so he doesn't get hit by you after vaulting (that hit that got added after Wesker release), but then can sneak past you while you are recovering and vaulting the pallet back. Tried to move myself to stop them getting past me but sometimes its still not possible.

How often does this occur: Depends on how the survivor moves after vaulting. If he does well enough, it seems to be easily exploitable by them.

Issue 2 Description: Visual bug. In PTB, when you grabbed someone with Virulent Bound, the grabbed survivor is smoothly being carried with you until you slam/throw them. But after a patch or two on Wesker release (on those that were Wesker bugfixes) now the animation of the grabbed survivor while you are carrying them is not smooth, it seems to be "teleporting constantly" with you.

Platform: Tested on PC

Steps to reproduce: Grab a survivor with Virulent Bound.

How often does this occur: Always happens after grabbing someone while you carry them in your Bound.

Post edited by EQWashu on
11 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.