Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Game Constantly Crashing

Brattychick
Brattychick Member Posts: 4

Platform: PC / Steam

Issue: I have had this happen to the point where I had been hit with a 24 hour ban. I keep getting DC'd. My internet is fine and this is the only game I am crashing in. I play other online games like Rainbow Siege six, GTA, and Red Dead Redemption. Why you guys have a penalty for DCing is stupid. No other game I've played has anything like that.

Steps to reproduce: It's your game.

Frequency: I've been playing for a couple hours now and it seems to just randomly happen but it happens at least once a day. I enjoy the game, I do not want to get banned from playing it because your systems can't tell the difference between an intentional DC and or one that's caused by you guys.

7 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• eisenbuns
    eisenbuns Member Posts: 102

Big saaaame. It seems to happen randomly but like especially around times when there's a server validation of some kind? Like, getting downed, getting hooked, downing a survivor or hooking a survivor.

• Brattychick
    Brattychick Member Posts: 4

I literally just had this happen again today. Went to go for an unhook on someone (like I had been the last three games) and got disconnected. They need to just remove the DC penalty at this point.

• Artsie
    Artsie Member Posts: 5

Same happenend to me twice today. Game closed midgame while playing against the new Killer. (Switch)

• eisenbuns
    eisenbuns Member Posts: 102

Happened to me again today after finishing a heal on someone. Yesterday, lost a health state and crashed twice so I'm up to a 15 minute ban because the game is broken. Filed a ticket and they said "Sorry fix your internet lol"