Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Game crashing when playing as skull merchant on xbox.

IWantToPlaySkull
IWantToPlaySkull Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
edited March 2023 in Bug Reporting

I've had two seperate games as skull merchant on xbox where the game randomly crashed. One was on a map i cant remember, the survivor tbagged behind a pallet, game crashed right after.

Second time was on Eyrie of Crows, chased after a carlos, whiffed on a lunge and hit the wall, and the game crashed. So far the game hasnt crashed in custom games, only in public.

Edit: the game completely crashes. Closes out of the game entirely, bringing me back to the xbox home screen.

7 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,942
    edited March 2023

I just played against Skull Merchant and my game crashed as well. It doesn't seem to be a regular occurence but just throwing it out there. I play on PC btw.

Edit: Oh yeah, and to add more salt to the wound, I got a matchmaking lock because of that.

• NozF
    NozF Member Posts: 3

same thing happened to me today, but i played against skull merchant and my game just crashed midchase.

• GenJockeyNance
    GenJockeyNance Member Posts: 687
    edited March 2023

Same here. Came by to make a report only to see it's already been reported.

I just crashed while playing as the new killer on Borgo. Chased a david around a pallet, kicked it then went to kick a gen and I crashed.

I also crashed on release day playing against her on Garden of Joy. Was looping her around a pallet then my game crashed.

I've gotten penalties for these crashes that aren't my fault.

I'm on PS4 though.

EDIT: game completely crashes for me as well. Closes the game and gives me an error.