The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Event Items

I have an opinion/request about event items. Can we get event items that are more about celebrating the event/gaming experience that offers up something to both sides rather than event items that just favor one side or the other in and have a real effect on gameplay? I love gift boxes in winter events we get cheaper gear, new stuff we may have never seen on the web before and in general a surprise just feels good! What I dislike is binary items that only one side can enjoy during the event and even affects gameplay. Christmas fireworks, halloween flashlights, etc. aren't particular inclusive or in my opinion very fun. As a survivor this stuff clutters up my item menu and as a killer it feels like I don't really get to take part in the festivities cause I don't get an item and the items given out to survivors actually harm me? Why? Why can't the killer get in on the action and why do killers get to be antagonized with event items long term?