The knight nerf

Death_way7
Death_way7 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2

dead by daylight should nerf the knight he is to op and im not saying that because i die to him all the time he is latterly to op all knight players do is spam there power which ends chases quickly so i would suggest a cooldown on his power or make him a little bit slower because when you ar erunning he catchs up with you fast even though he is not in bloodlust teir 1 please nerf him this is starting to get ridiculous.

Comments

• turfking
    turfking Member Posts: 64
    edited March 2023

The Knight is too strong. I usually let everybody live against him as long as I dont need a kill for a challenge. I give em a good run and scare but to me, it's unfair. As a Survivor, I think the ability to unleash the guards near the Exit Gates after the Last Gen pops, should be stopped. There should be a distance from the exit of some sort, where the Guards cannot be summoned. If the Killer shuts the Hatch, then getting out is almost an impossibility imho, with Killer able to monitor 1 exit, while checking the other. Especially when the Exits are somewhat close to each other.

• Technature
    Technature Member Posts: 619

The Knight is too strong. Every single day I'm sitting there, enjoying a cold one and all of a sudden I see the stupid light and I just think "God damn it, not again" and I'm who the hell knows where, and he says "Stand in front of this person" and I do that and after a little bit someone comes up and I see them, and I get in position and charge them and they rescue whoever was on the hook this time, and I say "Well I tried" and I go back to enjoy my cold one and then I get yelled at because "I just watched them get rescued". I'm sorry, what the hell do you want me to do? I'm drunk and I just wanna have fun, not stab someone in the face. Just one day. I just want one day. I demand better compensation for this.

• Timmylaw
    Timmylaw Member Posts: 227

Exactly, he has plenty of counterplay in chase and he's not OP unless holding a strong 3 gen, but that's a map issue not a Knight issue.

When the guard spawns run thru where they spawn, they'll never catch you if you run straight or even run tight around any tile. I see people try to pallet stun the guards and try to 360 them and they're probably the ones wanting nerfs.