The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

3 one survivor generators on Badham Preeschool

Spyd
Spyd Member Posts: 31

Platform: Steam

Description: Map generator on Badham got me a game with 3 generators that were only repairable from one side

How often: I have 2K hours on this game and I never have seen 3 one-man gens in one match.

Long description: First, I don't know if this a map generator bug or just a one in a million chance, but I played a game yesterday where I encountered something I have never seen in this game before: a map where 3 of the generators were only repairable from one side.

In Badham there's a single survivor generator that always spawns on the upper floor of a house, but in this game, two more generators were blocked on 3 sides, and also both generators where located very near on the same side of the school, the long side where there's the jumpable fence loop.

When I play Badham, I always try to do the single generator on the house first, because it's bad when one of the three last gens is "one man only", and in this game I repaired it. We ended the game in a somewhat manageable three-gen situation, but two of those gens were one side only. We won the game just because we still were all 4 alive, and the killer was a Skull merchant that was still not very proficient with her powers; but the last gen took ages to be completed.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated