Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

PC - yellow glyph not working

blithes
blithes Member Posts: 84
edited March 2023 in Bug Reporting

when playing on pc today i equipped the yellow glyph challenge and every time i hit the skill check it got registered as a miss and the glyph disappeared, this happened like 5 or 6 times while playing with the challenge

Post edited by Mandy on
2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,710

It’s listed already as known bug in the patch notes so they are at least already aware and probably working on a fix:

Known Issues

The Archives

• "Glyph Graduate" Yellow Glyph challengesSkill checks for the Glyph Graduate challenge are not behaving as intended and may not recognize the Player's input in the "good" Skill Check zones.
    • Affects all instances of the Glyph Graduate challenge across all applicable Tomes.

• k1ll3r_fr0st
    k1ll3r_fr0st Member Posts: 3

Had that same issue too, it's a shame I didn't make it to the end of patch notes. Wasted for about 3 hours, trying different combos of survivors, perks and items. Finished all current survivor challenges, thought giving a try to past ones.

Let's hope they will fix it.

This discussion has been closed.