Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Xbox One Initialization Error

Whenever I load my game (Xbox One) by either powering up my console for the first time, restarting it, or just regularly booting it up, I get the error

"INITIALIZATION ERROR

The game has initialized incorrectly and may not save your game properly. Restsrting your game may resolve the problem.

PlayerID:Press here to display your CloudID

(B) Close"

I had loaded my game up several times already in many different ways to no avail. Picture of this error is provided below.

I have NOT tried reinstalling the game because I heard that doesn't work either.

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• DrunkCrunkMonk
    DrunkCrunkMonk Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 10

Same thing happened to me. I’m also on Xbox series X

• DrunkCrunkMonk

Having the same problem.

• ShatteredGlasses
    ShatteredGlasses Member Posts: 5

I have the same problem on Xbox One X. Restarting the game and the console doesn’t resolve this issue.

• DrunkCrunkMonk

Any luck today?

• chesnoodle
    chesnoodle Member Posts: 30

This is happening to me at the moment I’ve restarted both the game and my console and i’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the game. The only thing that did work was playing the game through cloud gaming but it made the game almost unplayable with lag.

• DrunkCrunkMonk

They posted on twitter they know about this issue I was able to get on today. Wasn’t this last weekend unfortunately.