Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Stuck to tree on Ormond map as Survivor

StabbyBunny
StabbyBunny Member Posts: 1
edited March 2023 in Bug Reporting

Step 1 : Boot the game on PC through Steam

Step 2 : Play as survivor as Quentin in a public match, map is Ormond, killer is Blight

Step 3 : Match played out normally with no issues doing gens, having chases, unhooking, and healing

Step 4 : Right after last gen is completed and right after other survivor (Vittorio) is hooked in the basement, stood next to a tree and rock outside of shack waiting for right moment to sprint burst down the stairs to get the unhook. Instead became stuck there for remainder of match. I could turn around, move camera, crouch, emote, and put down/pick up my medkit but could not move. When killer downed me, they were able to pick me up and carry me to a hook.

Additional information

• Character played- Quentin
  • Perks played- Boon: Circle of Healing, Boon: Shadowstep, Sprint Burst, We're Gonna Live forever
  • Map- Ormond
  • Frequency of the issue- first time ever experienced

documents to add

• Images- N/a
  • Videos- https://youtu.be/mXX5GaqBmtc
  • Logs (PC only) Don't have, sorry. I logged in to DBD and played some matches today before seeing this is needed

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated