Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

PC- Feng Min Floating Model Glitch

AtoTimber
AtoTimber Member Posts: 84
edited March 2023 in Bug Reporting

edit: I guess this was the Merciless Storm bug, just coincidence it was the two Fengs. This game was after the announcement of the kill switch but it hadnt gone through yet i guess and the onryo had tier 1 merciless

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as survivor vs Onryo in a public match

Step 3 : In-game, Onryo hooks a Feng Min

Step 4 : Notice that the character is stuck in the carried animation

It appears that no interactions fixed this bug as well. It was only Feng Min, as it did not happen to me (Laurie Strode) or the other survivor, Kate Denson. typically animation bugs are fixed by interacting with something, but I caught a snippet of Feng on a gen still stuck in the animation, and being healed/unhooking/doing exit gate did not work. It also appears that because of the different animation, the Feng was unable to vault the shack window which i was able to capture on video. The Killer also stated that at the end game, Feng was unable to open the exit gate which resulted in Kate dying, however I saw the Feng opening the gate earlier so it may just be inconsistent and based on where the model is. Additionally, the two Fengs were on console crossplay, and me and the Onryo were PC Steam

Post edited by AtoTimber on
1 votes

Pending · Last Updated