Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Bugged Hooks

Twice today I’ve played as Legion in Yamaoko’s estate and both times I wasn’t able to hook a single person. Like there was no prompt. Nobody had sabotaged the hooks and I checked all the survivor’s perks to see if maybe one of them had some weird anti-hooking perk or anything that I didn’t know about, but none of them had anything to do with sabotaging hooks only one or two of the survivors had unhooking perks.

A while ago while I was playing as a survivor it seemed a Huntress encountered the same problem as the entire game she didn’t seem to be able to hook anyone, but the map was Father Campbell’s Chapel that time instead if I remember correctly at least. She was definitely a skilled Huntress, based off her prestige and the rank I was in at the time, so I’m not sure if this has been an ongoing problem or not but it should probably get checked out just in case.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated