Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

the twins bug from December is back

remember how bhvr claimed to fixed that bug that causes charlotte to become stuck staring at the floor after victor is crushed ?

well apparently its still kicking around because the clip below a survivor crushes victor and charlotte gets stuck in almost the exact same way before :

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-hdcTygmdyhaa6XF0q0ZyVopZrDZ20PH/view?usp=share_link

Comments

• RainbowKahn
    RainbowKahn Member Posts: 10

I was playing as the twins for a daily ritual. I was playing as Charlotte, and when I used my power to unbind Victor, I got stuck. I couldn't move, I couldn't switch back to Charlotte, I couldn't do anything. I was close to a Gen, so I hoped the survivors would kick Victor and it would fix it, but they just got on the Gen in front of me. To be fair, they probably thought I was AFK or something, but I ended up having to close my game and reopen it. It sucked.