Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

DBD keeps crashing

My game keeps crashing. My lağtop meets the system requirements,I play on low graphics, I tried highering and lowering cpu priority, I dont have any backround tabs open. It doesn't happen every game but it is so frustrating when you dominate the killer all game long, do 3 gen chases and then have your game crash at the exit gate. The crashing isn't even consistent at only some points, Sometimes at the start, sometimes while being carried and sometimes at the exit gate.I hate getting banned for many hours and not being able to play the game i love.I have dbd on 3 accounts because of that. I play with my xbox account via the xbox app.I tried updating drivers, the laptop and so on.This only happens in DBD and not in any other game. This has happened 49 times in the last month for me. I also have the crash logs but It doesn't let me post it on here. My discord is ᚲᛟᛒᛖ ᛒᛖᚾ ᛒᚱᛁᚨᚾᛏ#4235

I can DM y'all the crash logs on discord or even the discord server. I would really like some help. Thank you.

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Nirgendwohin
    Nirgendwohin Member Posts: 1,251

at least you get a crash report. i just get a crash to desktop without anything.