Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Deathslinger redeemer bugging the survivors

xCakeStick
xCakeStick Member Posts: 75

I'm playing on Steam and this bug only happened very rarely, since this latest hotfix survivors on the same platform as I, or has the end game access has been constantly saying the same old stuff, making it more frequent.

Basically, after the survivors is hit by the redeemer (which I imagine is what is causing this issue), that specific survivor is unable to heal, sometimes they can't even touch a generator and they cannot even use perks like dead hard and sprint burst. Sometimes this conflicts both the perks and them doing actions, making them useless in the match effectively. None of the survivors have said if they can't use pallets, although I use blood favour. This happens after an unhook, so I'm unsure if something with unhooking speared survivors is being bugged?

To make this happen you just have to down a survivor with the redeemer and hook them from what I've been seeing.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated