The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Knight's HEX: FACE THE DARKNESS Bug

Kingpredalien94
Kingpredalien94 Member Posts: 1
edited August 2023 in Bug Reporting

Platfrom: PC-Steam Bug: in my most recent Knight match i was running a tier 2 HEX: FACE THE DARKNESS and i had sacrificed all but 1 survivor. Even though they were already dead i kept getting notifications as if the Leon i had just killed was still alive. This continued to happen until the last survivor escaped because i kept getting notifs in different directions.

Post edited by Rizzo on
4 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue. This problem has already been reported and it's currently under review.

Comments

• Nirgendwohin
    Nirgendwohin Member Posts: 1,251

I would also like to add this case

initial situation: gates are open. all survivors healthy. one survivor gets injured and runs out still injured through the gate and left the trial.

bug: his face the darkness hex stays lit and the remaining healthy survivors keep screeming until his totem was cleansed

• EliskaMM
    EliskaMM Member Posts: 145

I would also want to point out that on PC steam version at least, you scream even if you are on the ground and ppl already healed.

• A_Gray_Phantom
    A_Gray_Phantom Member Posts: 4

Just throwing my 2 cents in and I'm experiencing this bug as well. I use this perk on Pig because it works well with her stealth mechanic, but then I keep getting screams from survivors on hook, or survivors that are already dead! The one with them being already dead is extra confusing because if there's only one survivor left I get false notifications from survivors that are already gone.

So ironically... Pig nerfed again! 😅

• goodguygenc
    goodguygenc Member Posts: 3

This bug is still present as of August 1st 2023, had it happen to me with a survivor who got killed with Pig's trap and another who died on hook in the same match.

I was playing Pig on Badham Preschool

Perks: Hex: Face The Darkness, Hex: Plaything, Thwack! and Infectious Fright

Addons: Rules Set No.2 and Crate of Gears

This discussion has been closed.