A perk that is needed for killers who are forced to break pallets

Options
FeryGEN
FeryGEN Member Posts: 627
edited March 2023 in Feedback and Suggestions

I'm sure this perk is often requested, or at least a similar idea has already flashed.

Main idea:

By breaking pallets you get a token. Maximum 11 tokens. When the generator is damaged, the generator loses 3% per token, and all tokens are lost

My idea:

By breaking pallets you get a token. Maximum 11 tokens. When you get the 6 token, "Undetectable" is activated for 20 sec. Break the generator while "Undetectable", the generator will lose 3% of progress per token, while all tokens are lost.

The pallet in the game with each released map only increases, so for a long time it seems to me to introduce more control from pallets, survivors spend pallets to survive, killers spend time on pallets to control generators.

Many survivors do not even beat pallets, but simply throw until they run out, I think there should be either a countermeasure or some kind of penalty in the form of such perks

Comments

• BlueHorkew
    BlueHorkew Member Posts: 1,080
    Options

I mean, bhvr keeps releasing perks and killers that force survivors to pre drop pallets.

So, if bhvr encourages that play style, why would you stop?

• Caiman
    Caiman Member Posts: 2,214
    Options

Sounds good to me. The main idea is fine enough. I don't think tokens need a max cap, though.