Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

PC (Steam) - Queued up as ace, loaded in as Jill

cdk
cdk Member Posts: 3
edited March 2023 in Bug Reporting

Last night I was playing with some friends and I was queued up as Ace Visconti, but when I loaded into my last match of the night, my character model was the default Jill Valentine. On my screen, the in-game portrait still showed Ace, but on my friends' it was Jill. I played 8 games as Ace and this only happened on the last one, with no change in my cosmetics or loadout from the games prior. The endgame screen also had me listed as Ace Visconti, I forgot to grab a screenshot though. I do own Jill, but the loadout I played with was still what I had on Ace. After the game, I loaded back into my friends' lobby as Ace. The map was Wreckers' Yard and the killer was The Dredge.

Attached is a clip I took from loading into the match, a screenshot of the hud with me, and my logs, just in case those could help as well. I've never had this happen prior, so I'm not sure how it could be recreated.

Video: https://www.veed.io/view/42f45891-2871-40f2-aff8-849c4a41c0f9?panel=share

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated