Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Can't get Skull Merchant adept due to DCs

jayoshi
jayoshi Member Posts: 314
edited March 2023 in Bug Reporting

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as skull merchent in a public match

Step 3 : When it looks like I'm finally going to get adept as this unfun killer, someone DCs, or they DC right away when they see it's Skull Merchant.

Step 4 : Will have 3 kills and one DC or 2 kills and 2 DC and I don't get adept. Even if I finally down the last living survivor and they decide to DC instead of letting me hook them. Because the game doesn't see a DC as a kill, I don't get my adept. However, when playing as survivor, I've had a killer DC while I was trying to get adept and it counted it as an escape for me and I was able to get it.

So since survivor counts as an escape when a killer DCs, I can only assume that the game is bugged for killer as it should count as a kill when a survivor DCs. Plus if a survivor knows you're going for adept (it's easy to tell what perks they have), to be toxic they will DC and I suspect that's happening to me each time.

Post edited by Mandy on
0 votes

Not a bug · Last Updated

Survivor disconnects do not count for adepts.

This discussion has been closed.