We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

I have 2 ideas to suggest and also a question..

I'll start with the question;

(I probably sound entitled as hell but it can't hurt to ask) Is it possible to reduce the cricket chirping noise in the lobby?

It seriously gives me a headache listening to it and I know I could just mute it but I like to listen for the indication when someone joins my lobby, especially when wait times are a bit longer than usual and you go do something quick while waiting, it's handy to hear that so you know to come back and ready up. I've had people in my household or on the phone ask me what that horrible sound is coming from my TV a few times and I'm like ''Yeah, about that...'' 😂

I've put these 2 ideas online a few times before and they always get a lot of positive responses, and they are:

Unlockable basement decorations that spawn in matches for whichever killer you load in with.

I know this doesn't add anything necessary to gameplay but it would be so amazing to unlock stuff the same way we show off our charms on our characters. It would spice up the basement like in December when the basement had Xmas decorations (it was so gorgeous) except with decorations linked to characters like surgical equipment for The Doctor, Saw traps and blueprints for The Pig, circus stuff for The Clown and so on.

Make it rain blood on maps with red skies during double-blood point events.

Again, it doesn't add necessary but it's the little things that really make games that much more awesome! 😁