The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

The Wraith

When I first started playing DBD, The Wraith was my least favorite killer to go against. Mainly because of these 3 reasons:

1) The Wraith would uncloak while he's body blocking the pallet or window that's closest to me.

2) He'd hit me with sloppy butcher and then leave.

3) I'd be left with no way to heal myself.

This was unfun and annoying. Now if the new changes on healing and burning the Wraith go through how do you counter him consistently?

He can body block you, block windows with bamboozle, break pallets fast with his add-ons, hit and run you, and now he can't be burned.

These changes are going to make Wraith a nightmare for new players and all the things that are annoying about him will be even worse.

If a survivor could be an A-hole and burn a Wraith and the Wraith could be an A-hole and body block their vault, pallet, or them...Then since the burn mechanic is removed the Wraith shouldn't have collision while cloaked.

At least if he can't block things there's a chance I can not get hit or delay it. The counter to the Wraith shouldn't be play in a SWF so you can leave to a safe spot early with a call out from your friend or hope you go to fractured Cow Shed in solo queue.