The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

One Sided.

STIRthaBEANS
STIRthaBEANS Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
edited March 2023 in Feedback and Suggestions

These upcoming changes favor one side, and that's the killer. It's been my experience that the killer has always been heavily favored against survivors (especially solo que.) The balance is gone. And even more so now than ever. Dead Hard Nerf sends this over the top. I'm not sure where this community has gone wrong, or the development team and refused to listen to the majority, but this is by far the worst direction i've seen this development team take. I'm sad to walk away, but you've gone so far one direction this game isn't fair or balanced.

Have fun waiting 20+ mins in que for a match now that all survivors are quitting this game (or only playing the meta killers.)

Thank you.

Comments

• Justinradtke14
    Justinradtke14 Member Posts: 45

At this moment the game is killer sided. That's the truth. However, dude they nerfed almost all the killer perks that they have buffed over a year. Touch grass.

• JustWhimsical
    JustWhimsical Member Posts: 590
    edited March 2023

Thank goodness, ill open the door for you on the way out.

(Then lock the door.)

• Green_Sliche
    Green_Sliche Member Posts: 628
    edited March 2023

How are these changes in favor for killer role when another batch of killer perks got gutted and entire killer meta gets shifted once again. This time it moves from gen kick to aggressive chase and hit-and-run playstyle. Meanwhile survivors got their free healing toned down and DH tweaked to more usable but less abusable perk.