Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

DC penalty

amboyd7i
amboyd7i Member Posts: 3
edited March 2023 in Bug Reporting

If your going to do all these changes for the next patch remove the penalty for dcing.

1) why should I have to sit in matches where huntress camps the hook and then later stands on hatch to spite me instead of putting me on hook?

2) why should I have to run and try to last long because the blight rushes back on me to tunnel me out only reason why I lasted long enough was because of my syringe insta heal but your removing that since it's too OP for killers? Why should I have to endure that over and over again.

3) do you know my first ever DLC purchase was Mikaela I regret ever purchasing it and any other dlc because you guys gut the perks massively.

4) why endure a face camping bubba I can't DC or else I will be face a 5 min or 15 min or even longer penalty? I can't kill myself on hook or else my teammates suffer instead of being a survivor I'm bait to last long enough so my teammates can get out? A sacrifice ? When odds are my teammates will die too because you reward killer for tunneling and camping because you condone this behavior just remove DC penalties and punish the killer with at the end being less points.

Post edited by Mandy on
0 votes

Not a bug · Last Updated

This discussion has been closed.