Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Steam achievements

lilmonsterhunnybunny
lilmonsterhunnybunny Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

I play on PC/Steam and every time I attempt to add numbers to the achievement "cripple them all" (trap 100 survivors in trappers beartraps) it does not update and continues to say 0/100. It was a huge disappointment since I'm going for every single achievement, hopefully y'all can fix it :)

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,710

It’s worded awfully. You have to grab the survivors out of the trap for this achievement to get progress.

also please use the search function (or Google) before reporting something as it might have been reported already or like in this case already answered to not be a bug at all

• AsunaEclipse
    AsunaEclipse Member Posts: 8

i have the same problem with the the achievement Whiffing to Success In public matches, cause the killer to miss an attack before taking a vault, 50 times its bugged and wont progress which sucks because im also achievement hunting and have 5 left but i cant get this one done..