Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

why did you NERF Billy but didn't touch alchemist ring?

kill4escape4win
kill4escape4win Member Posts: 135
edited March 2023 in Feedback and Suggestions

Just...why? who complains about Billy ever and who complains about alchemist ring?

Everyone agrees alchemist ring is OP yet you nerf Billy, wth BHVR?

Post edited by kill4escape4win on

Comments

• JoannaVO
    JoannaVO Member Posts: 750

Does this explain why I hardly face a Billy anymore? I have 10 blights in a row but Billy's are rare. That is such a bummer.

• kill4escape4win
    kill4escape4win Member Posts: 135

everytime I goes against a billy i'm like, hell yes it's gonna be super fun! but I KNOW we are all getting out. :(

• TigerSnake
    TigerSnake Member Posts: 531

Alch Ring is fair and balanced, obviously.

• Tatariu
    Tatariu Member Posts: 3,068

they only looked at stats for this patch. its pretty obvious.

• Steakdabait
    Steakdabait Member Posts: 1,265

bhvr intended this as a "buff" like how they "buffed" mettle of man

• GoodleShoes
    GoodleShoes Member Posts: 5

I know this thread is about billy but concerning the hag changes:

If you're aware of the hag's trap you can easily just trigger it on the edge of the radius and run the opposite direction. There's no need to add a feature where a survivor can go around and remove every trap from the hag's web while she's trying to do other things. At least with flashlights they would eventually run out. Now you can just totally nullify her power. This is the worst change I've ever had the displeasure to witness while playing this game for years now. I just can't take this company it really is a shame I've bought so much content from them and they just keep releasing horrible characters, horrible perks, making gameplay more tedious and nerfing certain killers into the ground while randomly buffing the strongest killers like nurse and artist. I've just had it. It really does suck to spend this much time on a game you really enjoy and just end up with a product that is worse than it's ever been. As someone who mostly plays hag when I play killer it just makes me want to quit forever.