Killer main revelations playing survivor

The difficulty of survivor is realizing that your teammates seem to resent the fact that you are trying to win. I am sure I have not reached any sort of high MMR but having an idea what to do at low MMR is awful. I am sick doing almost everything while my teammates watch from a locker, run in circles or run around dropping every pallet they see.

SWF is not a problem, it is a tolerance measure against the people who I believe are purposely sabotaging the game. Because more than 50% of my games since I started playing survivor have been sabotaged by people clearly not trying or running around believing what their favorite streamer does is easy and go down in 2 seconds. I also have lost count how many killers have let me escape because they know my teammates haven't touched a gen an entire game.

Quite sure it is impossible to actually fix this issue, but the answer is definitely NOT to nerf killer until even an hordes of AFK survivors can win.

Comments

• Technature
    Technature Member Posts: 619

I'm tired of people getting upset and quitting because "I was knocked down once".

I'm tired of people bringing flashlights.

I'm tired of people leading the killer to me while I'm busy.

I'm tired of people hopping onto the generator I'm on at 5 gens.

I'm tired of people staying under the hook!

I'm tired of people not following me to heal when I don't stay under the hook!

Please stop being dumb! Please!!!