Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Syringe issue

t0eb43ns
t0eb43ns Member Posts: 6

So, I suppose this isn't technically a "bug." But I'm a PC player on Steam. When I use the syringe addon on medkits, my key-bind to use the syringe is the default "space bar." The problem is, if you're standing near a pallet or a window when using the syringe, you not only use the syringe but you also vault the pallet or window at the exact same time. Now, I know I shouldn't necessarily be using the syringe that close to a vault prompt - but my problem is, the syringe option should always be favored over the vault option. I have been killed a handful of times trying to use the syringe near a pallet and I end up vaulting into the killer's arms. I'm just asking, could you pretty please fix this issue? Please make it so survivors will not vault while simultaneously using the syringe addon. I should not be doing two actions at once when pressing space bar. It makes me so upset when that happens. I will in the future try not to use the syringe near vault prompts, but I don't think that should be a problem in the first place. Sometimes I HAVE to use the syringe RIGHT after throwing a pallet if I want a chance to actually use the syringe and run away in time. Please consider favoring the syringe prompt over the vault prompt so no one ends up embarrassingly vaulting into the killer. Thank you!

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated