For when we can identify the survivors in SWF?

Really. I dont know why the game dont let us see the people in swf, i mean: if one killer want play in that lobby, good, but at least for me, survivors in party are very disgusting and i dont like play with that people. In other games there are lobbys exclusive for people who only wants play solo vs solo and thats really cool; let the people decide. 

Comments

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

The problem is that SWF is really broken and killers would dodge such lobbies then

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873
    edited December 2018

Er I face a lot of SWF, not faced a tryhard one yet, thankfully since my killers are not completely ready for one. Maybe my Billy and Nurse are but I don't play them much. But when I face a normal SWF, 2-3 people, It's not too bad just use OP killers (Nurse, Billy, Hag, Spirit, Myers and Clown) if you see at least 2-3 people joining on the exact same time. After the matchmaking fix, you'll just need luck to identify them. They won't allow us to decide who to play though, since nobody would get Solo games btw.

• Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

67% of games include SWF.
    Most killers would dodge the lobbies.
    SWF groups who can't find lobbies would give up playing the game.
    DbD would lose a lot of players, income and potential.
    Decrease in numbers might trigger further decrease and the game might potentially die.

Don't get me wrong. I understand why killers don't want to play against SWF teams. Sometimes people say that killers want EZ matches but I can understand that SWF brings unasked difficulty into the game and completely ruins some aspects of the game (your totem placement, map wide awareness, your perks etc.)

However, there is nothing that the devs can do about SWF. Any action against players who want to play a multiplayer game with their own friends might backfire. Except for QoL changes like dead survivors not being able to see the killers' perks at the end of the trial until the trial is actually over, I don't see any changes happening soon.

You have to get used to them. That is the only way right now.

• PinkEricka
    PinkEricka Member Posts: 1,042
    No, because Killers will dodge SWF immediately which will result in long wait times, which isn’t fair to SWF.

It’s not going anywhere and there will be no separate game modes for it.
  • Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526

@EntityDispleased said:
    I face a lot of swfs while not knowing they're swf and I still stomp them regardless. If you put it in your head that you're going to lose then you are increasing the chances of you losing.

Yea, people say SWF is harder but want to dodge but should realise that taking on things they think are harder will make them better at the game in the long run.

• Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,866

@Delfador said:
    67% of games include SWF.
    Most killers would dodge the lobbies.
    SWF groups who can't find lobbies would give up playing the game.
    DbD would lose a lot of players, income and potential.
    Decrease in numbers might trigger further decrease and the game might potentially die.

The other half of that equation is that killers that only played vs solo survivors would have monstrously long wait times. The only population of people that would be happy are the killers who aren't chicken to play against SWF. They would have no trouble getting matches at all.

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    edited December 2018
    Been slugging more the past week because im desperate for BP. The amount that disconnect so their friend can get the hatch is insane.

Had one I was chasing, as soon as they get to the hatch they stop. I hit them, their friend DC's and they jump right in.

It's disgusting and they have no shame.
  • TranquiBoy
    TranquiBoy Member Posts: 11
    Yeah, but in the same time isnt fair for the killer play with that disadvantage and more with toxic players. 

This game needs a "switch" for select if you want to play with swf, or not. Thhat simple. 
  • DwightsLifeMatters
    DwightsLifeMatters Member Posts: 1,649
    Not gonna happen. It's the main resource of money for the devs. Better ask for balancing solo and swf so devs can finally do some huge buffs for killers 
  • xllxENIGMAxllx
    xllxENIGMAxllx Member Posts: 923

Most killers are afraid because the never ending loop destroy their experience but don't get me wrong, Killers is kind of well balanced (except all low-tier and some of mid tier). Let's face it the problem on killers side it's the gens rush and useless ruin that can be countered by tapping the gen.

Against the best teams only Billy , Nurse and clown is up to the challenge even if sometime they get smashed too. What devs should do is buffing the gens (it takes 80 second solo and 44 , 33 and 28 seconds) with two , three and four survivors which is weak overall, buffing them by 10-15% will not be a great impact but would still be better then the current state.

Generators should be viable for all killers and without ruins they should also be all viable even without add-on on their power ( Freddy included ).

• Seanzu

@xllxENIGMAxllx said:
    Most killers are afraid because the never ending loop destroy their experience but don't get me wrong, Killers is kind of well balanced (except all low-tier and some of mid tier). Let's face it the problem on killers side it's the gens rush and useless ruin that can be countered by tapping the gen.

Against the best teams only Billy , Nurse and clown is up to the challenge even if sometime they get smashed too. What devs should do is buffing the gens (it takes 80 second solo and 44 , 33 and 28 seconds) with two , three and four survivors which is weak overall, buffing them by 10-15% will not be a great impact but would still be better then the current state.

Generators should be viable for all killers and without ruins they should also be all viable even without add-on on their power ( Freddy included ).

Looping has nothing to do with SWF though? If that one survivor keeps you busy the entire match they'll do it whether they are with friends or not.

Survivors are already tired of M1, the maps are the issue at this point, making people M1 for even more is just boring af for those player.

• Warlock_2020
    Warlock_2020 Member Posts: 1,867

I actually wish they let killer/survivor chat before hand. That way I could inform them that two members of my SWF are legally blind and struggle with basic skill checks (Wife and son). They can relax and enjoy the 3-4k. Get tired of watching tunneling/camping killers act like their life depends on the next hook.

I only play survivor when they want to play. I get the SWF issue becuase I main Trapper, and you either own the game, or get rolled. Rarely anything in between. I just think pre-chat could lighten the mood and make it more fun.

I know, I know. The toxicity, so what? If the survivors are being toxic in pre-game chat and you don't want to deal with it, leave lobby.

• Dehitay
    Dehitay Member Posts: 1,725

@Delfador said:

However, there is nothing that the devs can do about SWF.

There's a plethora of things they could do. They just don't want to. Adding extra objectives or difficulties for swf players only would bring things closer to balance, but screwing over 1 player so 4 players can have an easier time is the easier course of action.

• Attackfrog
    Attackfrog Member Posts: 1,134

@SenzuDuck said:

@EntityDispleased said:
    I face a lot of swfs while not knowing they're swf and I still stomp them regardless. If you put it in your head that you're going to lose then you are increasing the chances of you losing.

Yea, people say SWF is harder but want to dodge but should realise that taking on things they think are harder will make them better at the game in the long run.

Lol! And if we just try our best and have some fun...then dag-gonnit...we're ALREADY winners!!!

@Master said:
    The problem is that SWF is really broken and killers would dodge such lobbies then

Which is precisely the point. The problem is the huge advantage SWF has...if the game were balanced around that (or separate q's), it wouldn't matter.

• xllxENIGMAxllx

@SenzuDuck Yes, looping is not directly related with SwF but when your friends all plays insta-heals, bodyblock the killers to allow him to recover without insta-heals with adrenaline at end-game you know how cancer it is for Low-Mid tier killer. DS to extent chase that's where the issues persist when you have gens that' can't handle the shock without ruin. He shows how much the gens is made with plastics and easily destroyed.

Like i said if without ruins the gens can't survive the game remains unbalanced against SwF.

• SmokePotion
    SmokePotion Member Posts: 1,089

"No because I'm scared of SWF and will dodge"

is the full extent of replies on this thread.

No what I do when I see a 4 man swf at rank 1?

I put on the hag, and take off all her addons and perks.

And then I win.

I for one would love to know how many people are grouped in my lobby. It would help my killer selection, and make for more fun games for me. Nothing worse then finding out I decided to practice a killer im not great with, in a game with 4 sweaty SWF survivors.

• Seanzu

@xllxENIGMAxllx said:
    @SenzuDuck Yes, looping is not directly related with SwF but when your friends all plays insta-heals, bodyblock the killers to allow him to recover without insta-heals with adrenaline at end-game you know how cancer it is for Low-Mid tier killer. DS to extent chase that's where the issues persist when you have gens that' can't handle the shock without ruin. He shows how much the gens is made with plastics and easily destroyed.

Like i said if without ruins the gens can't survive the game remains unbalanced against SwF.

Ahhh, we're back to the point that we pretend every match is a 4-man SWF with 4 Insta heals that go around body blocking every pickup, gotcha, nothing more to see here.

• Rebel_Raven
    Rebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,775
    The devs are too scared to do anything. Infact they're trying to hide SWFs better.

Fact of the matter is a lot of people don't find SWFs fun to go against, and no amount of bluster and bravado from naysayers will change that. 
    Especially when coupled with claims filters, and labels will kill the game.

The game is not balanced for people borderline cheating and scoring easier games against killers.

Most people with the mentally of just beating swfs are completely out of touch with the issue, if not a part of it.

• Might_Oakk
    Might_Oakk Member Posts: 1,243
    edited December 2018

I'd like this not to dodge but adjust accordingly. ie unequip BloodWarden.

I think killers should get bonus bp for swf in groups larger then 2. Ie group of 3 +25%, 4 +50%. I'd play the ######### out of swf groups for extra bp.

Hopefully they actually start trying to balance swf vs solo soon. They can then try fix the game.

I played 3 games of SWF tonight for tourny practice and all 3 games we popped 3 gens around the same time as the killers first hook (probly a 40 sec chase). Then popped the next 2 while the killer chased his 2nd hook.

I don't even understand why survivors find swf fun.

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    If you can't handle SWF go play another game.
  • NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570

If you could see who is SWF, then SWF groups would get dodged and DbD would die.

Luckily there are only few SWF groups that play so well that you can't beat them at all, no matter how good you are as a killer. If you get one of those 0.X %, then don't let that ruin your day.

(And yes, a game should be balanced for the top players. DbD is not balanced for the top players at the moment, but that's another topic.)

• sulaiman
    sulaiman Member Posts: 3,219

Well, not every swf group is full of hard fighters. I like to play swf, just because you know that:
    a) noone is going to disconnect or just give up on the hook because reasons
    b) fellow survivor will not just hang you out to dry by intentionally leading the killer to you while you heal up, cleanse a hex totem or such stuff (which i encounter as solo survivor more and more often)
    c) they dont let you hang to hatchcamp (wich some people already start with just one survivor dead, if they accidently found the hatch. i know, i use a lot of aura-perks and am often aware what my fellow surivors do).

All put togehter, i am usually more concerned about my fellow survivor as a solo player than about the killer and his playstyle. Thats why swf is simply needed.

But on the other hand, as a killer i encountered 4swf-teams which where abolutly horrible to play against.
    the first brought in 4 purple flashlights and took turns blinding me, the second team had me vastly outclassed in chases, and then after the gens where done and the gates where open didnt leave but came to me, basicly chasing me. one got hit, another blocked my while 2 others heal the one hit. Add flashlights, pallets, endless loops and everything else fun for survivors.

Both teams had 3 red-rank players and one in the lower ranks, so they could get paired against my rank 12 killer.

Thats basicly when i stopped trying to play "fun and fair". Since then, i tunnel, bodyblock, camp, you name it.
    Sure, not every game, and highly dependent on the killer i play, but before that, i tried other playstyles.

• Pirscher
    Pirscher Member Posts: 604

Only at the end of a match should all players be able to see each others loadout and also discover which survivors were SWF and/or solo. I think that would work well.

It would be a satisfying moment for the killer seeing at the end that they took out a 4 person SWF or satisfying for that solo survivor who did well and escaped.

Greetz

• The_Crusader

This is a good point. SWF always bring their most broken toys. The syringes, BNP etc.

As killer you have no way to know or prepare and it can really screw you. Solo players are much less likely to bring these, especially X 4.
  • Vietfox

@The_Crusader said:
    xllxENIGMAxllx said:

This is a good point. SWF always bring their most broken toys. The syringes, BNP etc.

As killer you have no way to know or prepare and it can really screw you. Solo players are much less likely to bring these, especially X 4.

So what, killers can also bring broken addons and/or ebony moris and there's no way to know or prepare either and it can really screw survivors.

• The_Crusader
    Vietfox said:

@The_Crusader said:
    xllxENIGMAxllx said:

So what, killers can also bring broken addons and/or ebony moris and there's no way to know or prepare either and it can really screw survivors.

Don't know about thay, burn a black ward or mori and watch as the survivors drop out on the loading screen 🤣
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@The_Crusader said:
    Vietfox said:

@The_Crusader said:

xllxENIGMAxllx said:

Don't know about thay, burn a black ward or mori and watch as the survivors drop out on the loading screen 🤣

True, as long as dcing isnt punished.....

• Vietfox
    Vietfox said:

@The_Crusader said:
    xllxENIGMAxllx said:

@The_Crusader
    If i dced every time i see a black ward or a mori i would still be devotion 0 lvl 32
  • NoShinyPony

@The_Crusader said:

As killer you have no way to know or prepare and it can really screw you.

When you see that the survs are bringing items with them, you have to assume the worst. 4 SWF with 4 medkits? You are allowed to dodge the lobby.

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

@TranquiBoy said:
    Really. I dont know why the game dont let us see the people in swf, i mean: if one killer want play in that lobby, good, but at least for me, survivors in party are very disgusting and i dont like play with that people. In other games there are lobbys exclusive for people who only wants play solo vs solo and thats really cool; let the people decide. 

They'll never implement that feature since it'd inconvenience their precious survivor player-base.
    The sad truth, to be honest. I'd love that feature to be implemented along with some sort of motivational incentive for Killers to face them.

• NoShinyPony

@se05239 said:
    They'll never implement that feature since it'd inconvenience their precious survivor player-base.

To be fair, if killers could identify SWF, most SWF groups would get dodged on a regular basis. That would ultimatively leading to DbD losing a big part of its player base and killing the game.

@se05239 said:
    along with some sort of motivational incentive for Killers to face them

This. Give killers an incentive to face SWF. More bloodpoints would be the easiest and fastest thing that comes to my mind.

• Someissues
    Someissues Member Posts: 1,604
    edited December 2018

MLGA can tell u whether its a SWF so u can dodge, easy

here is download link

https://github.com/PsiLupan/MakeLobbiesGreatAgain

its officially allowed in DBD since the devs said its up to EAC, and EAC confirms its okay and they wont ban for it

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@Someissues said:
    MLGA can tell u whether its a SWF so u can dodge, easy

here is download link

https://github.com/PsiLupan/MakeLobbiesGreatAgain

its officially allowed in DBD since the devs said its up to EAC, and EAC confirms its okay and they wont ban for it

Would you just stop, the devs have never said it's officially allowed and EAC has said they don't actively scan for it. However if EAC's automated scan picks it up and bans you for it YOU'RE BANNED end of discussion and BHVR won't unban you Either.

In fact @Peanits even responded to you and stated quite clearly it's USE AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!!!

Besides which once dedicated servers come out MLGA won't work anymore because the server will hold all the info not either side.

Lastly for all those saying the devs won't do anything just stop with that nonsense as well, you've already been disproven before.

• Someissues

@powerbats said:

Would you just stop, the devs have never said it's officially allowed and EAC has said they don't actively scan for it. However if EAC's automated scan picks it up and bans you for it YOU'RE BANNED end of discussion and BHVR won't unban you Either.

In fact @Peanits even responded to you and stated quite clearly it's USE AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!!!

Besides which once dedicated servers come out MLGA won't work anymore because the server will hold all the info not either side.

Lastly for all those saying the devs won't do anything just stop with that nonsense as well, you've already been disproven before.

Until Dedicated server comes, it won't be fixed and ppl can still abuse it before then

what the mods said are useless you know? They even said they won't ban and its up to EAC. I already told you EAC Support confirms they will not be banning users for using MLGA. MLGA Is not on their Ban LIST = ALLOWED in DBD

• redsopine01
    redsopine01 Member Posts: 1,269
    Swf are fun to play against just change the totems and the end game rules like if you run more then one active totem then each totem is colour coded and each survivor icon has a colour meaning your running dh or ruin with toth then 2 survivors can break each of them if you run 4 then like ruin Lulllaby dh and Toth then once you know who's after what you can prioritise what to defend and again as it's been said lovl out the add-on screen till after match when the host leaves
  • redsopine01
    redsopine01 Member Posts: 1,269
    Note noed will still be a free for all perk as it's unusable till endgame 
  • powerbats

@Someissues said:

@powerbats said:

Until Dedicated server comes, it won't be fixed and ppl can still abuse it before then

what the mods said are useless you know? They even said they won't ban and its up to EAC. I already told you EAC Support confirms they will not be banning users for using MLGA. MLGA Is not on their Ban LIST = ALLOWED in DBD

Oik trust a heavily biased person with an axe to grind or trust a dedicated person trying to help the community like @Peanits who said use it at your own risk. Oh and btw he works for BHVR whereas you don't and EAC stated they don't actively scan for it and your little proof was dated last year.

However as of a few months ago EAC had responded to a person just like you and said that while they don't actively scan for it if the system detects you running it THEY WILL BAN YOU.

At which point BHVR has stated quite clearly that THEY WON'T OVERTURN ANY EAC BAN.so in other words run it at your own risk.

Now since we both no you're not going to reimburse anyone for the value of their account and any lost content if they get banned. You should stop telling people to do something so shady and one that puts their account at risk.

• powerbats

@Someissues Oh and here

@MandyTalk said:
    MLGA is NOT officially allowed in DBD - it is USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. If EAC ever decides to ban for it, BHVR will not unban you.

So that you can't try and say it's officially allowed like you did before.

• Someissues
    edited December 2018

@powerbats said:
    @Someissues Oh and here

@MandyTalk said:
    MLGA is NOT officially allowed in DBD - it is USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. If EAC ever decides to ban for it, BHVR will not unban you.

Even if its not officially allowed, its still allowed in Dead by Daylight though. Since EAC will not ban you for it. and regarding to the other EAC response, thats an auto response, its not made by a real person. they give that to every query

its allowed in Dead by Daylight, since the devs leave it for EAC to judge, which EAC judge this not as a cheating tool as it doesnt modify in game elements

• xllxENIGMAxllx

Why does you guys denied the problem with SwF ok yes, killers have very strong add-on ( judith tombstone , etc... ) but if we need that to kill them then you are not understanding where the problem persist. Killers should have a chance to kill all survivors ( skill based )without high tier add-ons. And should not be afraid and have to dodge lobbies to avoid that.

DbD is not different when he comes to the balancing from F13 both games is survivors sided with the killers having no map control ( except high tier and clown).

Where are the problems.

Killers

• Killers have not enough time to focus survivor and gens at the same time.
    • Killers have to use meta perks to survive ( bamboozle , ruin , BBQ , spirit fury etc... ). They should have the choice.
    • Add-on should be well... a add-on to make your power more powerful not making him powerful.

Survivors

• Some map have too many pallet and some not enough ( swamp).

• Gens are weak and easily done with/without ruin.
    • Perks and add-on they have can use can be used as chase extender.

Now give me one reason against SwF to play other killers then Billy , Nurse and Clown. And use other perks then ( Ruins , BBQ , bamboozle , spirit fury , enduring etc...).

Freddy get smashed right away, Trapper have to play his trap but losing too much time doing so , wraith well it's the wraith, Huntress have to reload axe and move very slowly ( 110% speed ). LF he is god tier when he comes to camp but is slow too, Doctor can really put survivors in a bad state and he is the only to deny their items in chase.

• Najemniczkas
    Najemniczkas Member Posts: 88

Not all SWFs are so bad. I only dodge those where I can recognize very toxic players (ie. 10x more hours in game than me with flashlight and P3 character, or people who are only in Ochido's group on Steam, not in any other DBD-based group). Sure, they have communication, which gives them an advantage, but also a lot of SWFs play too altruistic, so they pretty much kill themselve.

• powerbats

@Someissues said:

@powerbats said:
    @Someissues Oh and here

**> > > @MandyTalk said:

MLGA is NOT officially allowed in DBD - it is USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. If EAC ever decides to ban for it, BHVR will not unban you. **

Even if its not officially allowed, its still allowed in Dead by Daylight though. Since EAC will not ban you for it. and regarding to the other EAC response, thats an auto response, its not made by a real person. they give that to every query

its allowed in Dead by Daylight, since the devs leave it for EAC to judge, which EAC judge this not as a cheating tool as it doesnt modify in game elements

So you went from it's officially endorsed by BHVR to now it's approved by BHVR to it's allowed by BHVR.

It's not allowed by Dead By daylight no matter how you twist it, 1 mod and 1 mod/acm have flat out told you they don't approve of it. They just don't scan for it on their side to ban you for it.

They've repeatedly told you as have others, it's not supported by BHVR in ahy shape, form or fashion, It's not
    endorsed in any shape form or fashion by them.

They've also point blank told you multiple times that it's USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. EAC has also said that while they don't directly ban you for it, if their system detects you running it and flags it it'll ban you.

At that point EAC won't overturn the ban because it's not whitelisted and BHVR has stated unequivocally they won't overturn any EAC bans.

So unless you're willing to put your money where your keyboard is you should stop spouting nonsense that puts peoples accounts at risk.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

@powerbats said:

@Someissues said:

@powerbats said:
    @Someissues Oh and here

**> > > @MandyTalk said:

MLGA is NOT officially allowed in DBD - it is USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. If EAC ever decides to ban for it, BHVR will not unban you. **

So you went from it's officially endorsed by BHVR to now it's approved by BHVR to it's allowed by BHVR.

It's not allowed by Dead By daylight no matter how you twist it, 1 mod and 1 mod/acm have flat out told you they don't approve of it. They just don't scan for it on their side to ban you for it.

They've repeatedly told you as have others, it's not supported by BHVR in ahy shape, form or fashion, It's not

They've also point blank told you multiple times that it's USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. EAC has also said that while they don't directly ban you for it, if their system detects you running it and flags it it'll ban you.

At that point EAC won't overturn the ban because it's not whitelisted and BHVR has stated unequivocally they won't overturn any EAC bans.

So unless you're willing to put your money where your keyboard is you should stop spouting nonsense that puts peoples accounts at risk.

Reminds me of the people who were banned for a wiggling macro.
    "Oh, it's perfectly safe, you can use it without any problems." - right up until they all got banned.

• Seanzu

@Orion said:
    "Oh, it's perfectly safe, you can use it without any problems." - right up until they all got banned.

I use a wiggle/hook macro.

Fed up of messing my keyboard up to mash buttons constantly every game, wiggle/hook need looking into.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

@SenzuDuck said:

@Orion said:

Fed up of messing my keyboard up to mash buttons constantly every game, wiggle/hook need looking into.

This was a specific one, mind you. I don't know how it worked, but, apparently, every single person who was using it got banned on the same day. The thread where it was shared (on another forum) was full of "detected" and "banned" comments, all on the same day.

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    @powerbats

Remember your SWF solution on discord? I think this would solve the problem.
  • Seanzu

@Orion said:

@SenzuDuck said:

@Orion said:

This was a specific one, mind you. I don't know how it worked, but, apparently, every single person who was using it got banned on the same day. The thread where it was shared (on another forum) was full of "detected" and "banned" comments, all on the same day.

Yea if i get banned its on me but keyboards aren't cheap, I mean if you want that feels nice. I have to hold it for it to work though so it only lasts as long as needed.

Maybe the other "macro" bans were people using the Flashlight exploit but wanted to excuse it away with wiggle/hook macro.

• Someissues
    edited December 2018

@powerbats said:

Read my post again, i said its officially allowed by EAC, which is true, several streamers also asked EAC and they told them the same thing. Its allowed on DBD, stop giving me that auto response from EAC

@EAC has also said that while they don't directly ban you for it, if their system detects you running it and flags it it'll ban you. , thats an auto response from EAC

There is no risk using MLGA atm because it has been approved by EAC to be safe and not bannable

you have some serious issues with reading, like serious

• powerbats

@Someissues said:

Read my post again, i said its officially allowed by EAC, which is true, several streamers also asked EAC and they told them the same thing. Its allowed on DBD, stop giving me that auto response from EAC

@EAC has also said that while they don't directly ban you for it, if their system detects you running it and flags it it'll ban you. , thats an auto response from EAC

There is no risk using MLGA atm because it has been approved by EAC to be safe and not bannable

you have some serious issues with reading, like serious

The only person with an auto response issue problem here is you since a member of the forums got a very detailed response from EAC. Which stated that while EAC doesn't actively scan for MLGA if it detects your running it and flags it YOU WILL GET BANNED.

There is absolutely no confusion there, the system decides whether your program is suspicious or not and if it determines it's suspicious and bans you for it YOU'RE BANNED. AT which point YOU'RE BANNED and BHVR won't overturn it.

As far as the streamers that use it big deal, they got the same auto response the original poster here got who told by BHVR what you've been told. They then decided to follow u with EAC and got the more detailed response as stated above.

EAC has not approved MLGA otherwise it'd be on their list of Whitelisted aka officially approved programs ands to show your lie for what it is yet again here.

https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/dbd/guides/whitelist/

Now noticed that on the OFFICIAL EAC APPROVED LIST above that MLGA isn't officially approved by EAC so stop lying.

So now we have direct proof from EAC that it's not officially allowed despite what you say and no matter how you try and twist it. It's not approved by either EAC or BHVR, it's not whitelisted by either one either and in fact it's USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

So since you won't agree to personally guarantee to reimburse each and every person if they get banned for using this we know you don't believe what you say.

• Acromio
    Acromio Member Posts: 1,737

No booli no money, so never gonna happen.