Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

You Can "Vault" Elevated Windows On Haddonfield as Wesker

Chordyceps
Chordyceps Member Posts: 1,711
edited March 2023 in Bug Reporting

Platform: PC

Description: On Haddonfield, there are numerous slightly elevated window too high to vault through, but if you use Mastermind's Virulent bound at it, the vault animation plays, before dropping you back down.

Reproduction: Go to any house that has a window at ground level that can be vaulted to exit the building, but not enter it. While facing window from outside, ready virulent bound then activate it. Wesker will "vault" the window before dropping back down.

Frequency: I was able to reproduce this bug around 4 or 5 times in quick succession in a single match. When I returned in a custom match for further testing, I was able to successfully reproduce this bug with every attempt.

Video Footage:

First Encounter with Bug:

Subsequent Testing:

Log Files:

8 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Chordyceps
    Chordyceps Member Posts: 1,711

Hi, just dropping in to say that this bug is still present and it is costing me hits. I have experienced this happening in a match today so it definitely wasn't an isolated incident.

• Nirgendwohin
    Nirgendwohin Member Posts: 1,251

Additional with bamboozle these windowes get blocked for survivors.