Layouts for perks and addons

Options

Dear developers, please make 5 layouts for perks and addons instead of 3. Or better 7

Comments

• Ivanynakov
    Ivanynakov Member Posts: 235
    Options

Agree about 5. Also would be cool to name them.

• Ithiria
    Ithiria Member Posts: 236
    Options

If you could name them, at that point you may as well just make them infinite with a dropdown menu since we aren't worried about having a compact UI anymore.

Or well, a cap of like 20 in that case, which may as well be infinite.

• Ram0r1an
    Ram0r1an Member Posts: 38
    Options

Please add 3 more tabs for perks and addons.

Option 1 - below 3 existing ones.

Option 2 - to the right of the existing ones.

• SoGo
    SoGo Member Posts: 528
    Options

Under would be better.

• Archol123
    Archol123 Member Posts: 4,637
    Options

I don't see a reason to limit them, if someone wants 300 layouts why not? Name them to keep them distinguishable, make it so they can be used on all characters... Really not that big of a deal... No clue why they limited it to 3 to begin with...

• Ram0r1an
    Ram0r1an Member Posts: 38
    Options

Maybe many tabs will take up a lot of space on the server. COD MW2 have 10 tabs, for example

• Archol123
    Archol123 Member Posts: 4,637
    Options

I don't really see that as an issue though? Even if it was the case, that is something for the devs to manage and find a way around it.. There are other games where I can safe unlimited amounts of pre sets...

How to work around an issue is the job of developers not that of the customers, if the community really really wants a feature it is their job to managed and not come up with excuses... If your boss tells you to get something done you are also not going to be able to avoid doing that just by telling them it is hard and there are issues, he does not want excuses but results, it is the same thing here.