Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Can't Merge Epic Games And Steam

BabyShrimp
BabyShrimp Member Posts: 84

I successfully linked both my Steam account as well as my Epic Games account to my Bhvr account, but when I click on DBD from the Bhvr website and try to merge it says this...

"You need to connect to the game using this steam Account before performing this action"

The only solution I can find is to open DBD on steam, which I have already done. What now?

6 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• JarahDBD
    JarahDBD Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2023

same thing here bruv, opening DBD on steam ain't a solution, this is a new bug

• ItWasIDio316
    ItWasIDio316 Member Posts: 4

I'm going through the same thing, been going back and forth with support for a few days. We've basically just been going through the same motions. I hope we can get to the bottom of it, but so far nothing has really come of it.

• bmesloub
    bmesloub Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

same thing happened to me

• Hellovivichan
    Hellovivichan Member Posts: 2
    I have the same problem!!

• kimchicurrytv
    kimchicurrytv Member Posts: 1

Same here! Tried to merge progress from steam. Opened dbd on steam & clicked "merge" but still this error message pops up:

You need to connect to the game using this steam Account before performing this action

• ShinZev
    ShinZev Member Posts: 4

Everyone, try again recently. I been having the exact same issues since sunday and i tried again today and it seem it worked.

here's proof that it worked: