Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Host unreachable

I am getting the following message:

Unable to reach the game host. Please check your network settings (NAT Type) if the problem persists, please attempt to join a different session.

NAT Type on my switch is B and NAT type on my PS4 is 2. I played for 4 hours last night me on my switch and my friend on my PS4.

My internet is WiFi on my switch and Lan on my PS4

9 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• McMorti
    McMorti Member Posts: 11

have the same problem.. not being able to play on steam since 30 mins....

• AffectionateWraith
    AffectionateWraith Member Posts: 3

MANY having the problem, looking at the steam forum, theres already a lot of complaints. Almost within minutes the page number goes up. So its not a smoll problem at all. And many are complaining that they cant finish the rift, so am i.

• prettypinkpansy
    prettypinkpansy Member Posts: 12

Having this problem as well. Can we please get a time extension on the rift?

• k1ll3r_fr0st
    k1ll3r_fr0st Member Posts: 3

Im having same problem. Chimed in that steam discussion, comments are flowing.

First it was some NAT trouble, then just disconnect and Unable to connect to host problem.

• MaxMayfield
    MaxMayfield Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2

I'm having the same problem firstly when I started joining a game it was just constantly loading and then i restarted the game and then i get the nat error, I restarted the router after and then i have "Unable to connect to host" stuff like @k1ll3r_fr0st.

I also checked this site https://downdetector.com/status/dead-by-daylight/ and there is over 1000 reports on this problem now , so yeah this is a big problem now.

The strange thing is that it was fine like 1 hour ago.

• k1ll3r_fr0st
    k1ll3r_fr0st Member Posts: 3

It should be resolved now, at least they say it in that steam thread.