Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Missing wall on Haddonfield

Trakengs
Trakengs Member Posts: 2
edited April 2023 in Bug Reporting

I was playing on haddonfield and then i saw this LMAO

(PC-Steam)

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Mihxil
    Mihxil Member Posts: 2

Encountered the same issue this evening and wanted to add:

In my match roughly the same length of wall was removed, only it was more to the left. To be more precise, the location at 0:50 in the video by the original poster.

Dropping off the map had the same effect on the killer and survivor in my match.

• Kasamsky
    Kasamsky Member Posts: 264
    edited April 2023

I can confirm this Bug. Happend to me 2 times already during public matches. I can also confirm that it seems to happen randomly at different sections of the wall. I tried to recreate it in a custom lobby but out of 20 trys or something it never happend.

However when it does happen it is actually game breaking as the survivors are able to escape the trial by running to an exit gate behind the wall.

• Stroggz
    Stroggz Member Posts: 498

Happened to me a couple of times. No idea why and how to reproduce, but it might have something with the dull totem spawning behind the walls.

• Stroggz
    Stroggz Member Posts: 498

The problem there is that survivors can go around and get into the exit gates and you are blocked from entering there. So they always run there, heal up, try rep gens, repeat.